Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegitimate; about to give birth

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Illegitimate; about to give birth on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:33 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi can anyone help me kasi i wanna use my bf's surname para sa baby ko pero wala syang acknowledgement. Is it okay to use his surname? Or better surname ko nalang? Thanks

View user profile

2 Re: Illegitimate; about to give birth on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:52 am


Arresto Mayor
Clarification... you didn't mention if your bf is the father of the child. If he is, yes, he can acknowledge that he is the father by executing an affidavit then you can submit this to the civil registry. Note: you can get a copy of the affidavit there as well.

See this link for complete instructions:

View user profile

3 Re: Illegitimate; about to give birth on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:21 pm

Caring Father

Arresto Menor
Hi mavtan ... I gave affidavit to appear as father on my son's BC even though his mother and I are not married. Also signing the rear of the BC admitting paternity

It is an easy process for your bf.

Good luck

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum