Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I use oral defamation in complaining to barangay or police precinct?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi! I would like to seek advice about our neighbor who is very jealous and accusing me flirting on her husband. It's been a year already and I did nothing to reply on her accusation nor answer any gossips about this. I said to my self I should be more patient since I am mature enough than her however, just yesterday my attention was caught when my Aunt was hysterical because this jealous woman is saying negative again against my reputation specifically on my career. I am very pissed off about this woman and I want her to shut down by not looking myself negative like her. I want her to give a lesson. Would it be alright to complain her let's say in our Barangay? Or should I go directly to police precinct? If that so could I use Oral Defamation against her?
I never said anything against her for I believe this will pass by however, even my relationship with my fiance is starting to shake and my family is very piss about her.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
If oral defamation is not suited in my case, is there other legal action that I can do or be used?

View user profile
you can go to the barangay. pwede namang sabihin mong oral defamation o "paninirang-puri" at tutulungan ka naman ng mga tao sa barangay.

View user profile


it is required to go to the bgy if you both live in the same city or municipality

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
Good afternoon po. Follow up question lng po. Ung kptbhay ko ay sa2mphan ng kasong slight physical injury ang aking knakasama ng umawat sya s pana2kit s akin ng nsabng kaptbhay at mga anak ni2 n menor de edad ng mgpunta s brgy,inreklamu nla n sjnaktan dw cla ng aking knaksama kht alam nmin pero-prho n umawat lng sya.aftr po umawat..lumayo n po kmi pro pa2loy pong ngmu2ra ng PI, MGA GAGO,ngsa2lita ng SALOT, DMONYO,MBA2HO pa2ngkol s amin.wla po kmi isinagot bsta lumayo lng po kmi s knila.
gs2 ko kasuhan ng ORAL DEFAMaTION dhl s khi2yang dinulot s amin/akin. Gs2 ko mlaman kng klngn ko ireklamu mna ito s brgy o hntayin ko n lng po ang kaso nlang physical injury ska ako.mgcounter affidavit at counter demand.
anu po ba ang pnkamdali o pnkmbilis n proseso pra dito.salamat po.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum