Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child support on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:06 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day po! May kaibigan po akong iniwan ng asawa nya pati mga anak nya po na 2 minor pa po ay iniwan din nya at di nya sinusuportahan. Seaman po yung lalaki at kaka alis lang po ulit at ang ATM po ay iniwan sa magulang ng lalaki hinde po sya kinakausap at ayaw na po ng lalaki na makita pa at makausap yung kaibigan ko. Pano po ang dapat nyang gawin? Wala po sya financially na ipangtutustos sa lahat ng pangangailangan nila.

View user profile

2 Re: Child support on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:57 am


she can go to the agency and show them that she is the wife and demand that she be declared the allotee.

she can also send a demand letter for support then file a complaint for economic abuse under ra 9262

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum