Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

3rd party

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 3rd party on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:03 pm


Arresto Menor
Good morning..need help lang po pano ko po malalaman kung anong agency ang inaaplayan nang asawa ko, paalis sya magbabarko..but hindi para sa amin ng tatlo nyang anak kundi para sa kabit nya.. na buntis at manganga nak na next month..nagtatago sila di ko sila mahuli at wala akong idea kung saan umuuwi ang kabit nya dahil nka leave na...3 po anak namin maliliit pa...humingi nako nang tulong sa pao dito sa bacolod but she said i need evidence. pero di ako makakuha ng evidence dahil nka leave na ang nasa manila ang asawa ko ngayon..(cook) po ang proffession nya.please I need ur help

View user profile

2 Re: 3rd party on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:58 am


go to the poea or owwa to inquire.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum