Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what legal remedies can i take to protect my family and my son

where should my son go

0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
good morning, similar to shara's case..
my wife left me in 2004 and took my son.
I tried to reconcile with her for 2 years but she
didn't listen. she left me with all the debts.
she darts in and out of my life whenever she needs
money with no care of how i'll get it or if I have
it. I got sick and tired of what she was doing and
so I decided that she is not worth going back to. so
in 2008 I filed an annulment case against her with
provision for sole child custody since she wasn't able
to send my son to school let alone feed him properly.
the case is still ongoing, slowly, in branch 73 of
antipolo rtc (which handles cases equivalent to 4 court)
in 2006 she left the child and i took the child and
sent him to school. the following year she took again]
the child and again she couldn't sustain the child and
left a huge amount of bill. and even bore a child
from another man. so i schooled the child again
till he's about to finish grade 2 school year 2009-2010
then she took him again when he was about to take a
summer class. and again upto this day she cannot sustain
the child despite that i am already providing the child
with the tuition fee, allowance and school service.
she always says that because my son is affected when
she is unable to come up with support that I need to
provide for him which she uses beyond the intended
purpose. last year my son was still 8 yrs old so the
mother still has legal right over the child. but now
he is 9 yrs old. unfortunately, my son wants to be
with his mother. but they kept doing this to me and
even disrupts my sister from her office.

what advice can you give me on what legal remedies I
can get so that she will stop disturbing me and my
family (because she is threatening me everytime she
is not able to get money). what is the right thing to
do with regards to my son that eventhough he wants to
be with his mom, she cannot sustain a consistent life
for them.

View user profile


confused father, under our code of professional conduct, it is arguable that we are breaking ethics if we comment on a case when you are represented by your own counsel. you mention that you have a pending case of annulment and all these matters such as custody and support should be tackled there.

has your counsel been negligent?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum