Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Advice po.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need Advice po. on Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:19 am


Arresto Menor
May girlfriend po ako, married (separated with her husband) and they have a daughter, gusto ko lng po sana huminge ng advice.

1.) ano po ang magandang gawin para kami maikasal? ung reason kung bakit siya nakipaghiwalay sa husband niya kasi binubugbug sya. is annulment possible with this?
2.) kung magkaanak kami na wala pang annulment what are the consequences? what will happen to me and her?

Im new to this kind or situation and I hope you could enlighten me.
thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Need Advice po. on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:31 pm


Search grounds for annulment in the forum.

You can be charged with adultery by the husband

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Need Advice po. on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:50 pm


Arresto Menor
and after i get charged with adultery what will happen to me?
i know i will go to prison and then after i go to prison what will happen to me?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum