Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Family and Marriage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Family and Marriage on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:41 pm


Arresto Menor
I've recently discovered that my husband was having a relation with a single woman , whom without my knowledge have already a one year old child only last Sept. this year I found out. Can you help me ? what suitable case can be given to the woman? or to both of them?My husband was still living with me - I have a copy of the birth certificate of the child without any signature both parents, what legal process that I must do.

View user profile

2 Re: Family and Marriage on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:27 pm


You can.file.a case of ra 9262 against them both. But I recommend you get more evidence

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum