Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ADVICE ON NSO NAME ERROR on Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:01 pm


Arresto Menor
I need to know what's the right thing to do. My complete name is Maria Eileen May but in my nso copy I only have Maria Eileen but the rest of my documents are with May. Please send me advice on what to do...

View user profile

2 Re: ADVICE ON NSO NAME ERROR on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:28 pm


Arresto Mayor
please visit

View user profile

3 Re: ADVICE ON NSO NAME ERROR on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:28 pm


dump the May or file an admin petition to change your first name at the civil registrar. the link provided by anyaresatin is correct

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum