Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

EMAIL EVIDENCE AND FACEBOOK POST

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 EMAIL EVIDENCE AND FACEBOOK POST on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:34 pm

maihurt

Arresto Menor
hi.
i need help and advice is email and fb post is valid to have a bigamy case?
please help.
my hub is ofw and he meet this woman over internet skype, chatting,& fb. that woman is also an ofw but differrent country both filipino.they have relationship ,i found out this issue through his own email.they have plans to meet up here at phils and plans to get married and they did it thru his friend arrangement and afterwards i got a pictures of them together in some places while they are here.
at first when i discover this i ask my hub of what is going on between them (before i found out the plan of meeting her up),why that girl has an edited picture of him and her,he just gave me a reason that the girl ask him a favor to help her to get rid of her ex-hub,i ask my hub to tell the girl to remove the profile pic for the sake of our children.instead of doing this they both hide the profile and block me so i can not access them. but jesus is so good to me some body send me some pictures as proof.now i kept it to my self and never confronted my hub about this issue. they meet up in august,he told me and our children that he is away for a couples of days so no calls or skype for the meantime,almost a month hes gone.and as he return to the country where my hub work he contacted us to inforned he is around. i never asked and questioned him of where he goes..until pics send to me of some concern person.they have both a wedding ring in some of their pics. help and give me advice for legalty issues.
thank you.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum