Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What case could they file?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What case could they file? on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:46 pm


Arresto Menor
Good Day! Just want to ask something about what case can be filed to a person whom have intimate relation to a girl and the girl got pregnant. The pregnant girl lives at the house of the boy together with their daughter for almost 5 years until she found out that the boy was already married since he worked to other municipalities and only once in a blue moon when he visits their house and her daughter. The boy supported their child and the child was name under his surname. The only problem is that the boy did not tell to the girl he got pregnant that he have already married for the reason that the boy wants that the child be in the custody of his parents because he knows that their child will have a more future if they stay there. Now, after the girl knows the truth, he said that he will file a case to the boy, what case could be filed? The girl was only 17 when he was got pregnant and and now the girl is 23 at this time. Hope you could give some legal advice regarding this matter for the boy is my husband now. He got threaten now and could not go to work since they said that they will file a case to my husband. My husband dis willing to give support , in fact yesterday my husband went home to discuss the support but they did not came , instead they want to file a case. What could be the case they can file?

View user profile

2 Re: What case could they file? on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:32 pm


just speculating, but it can be ra 7610, seduction, and/or ra 9262

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum