Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Divorced in Canda but married in Philippines, what should i do po?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day! I have a boyfriend but married here in Pinas, but got divorced in Canada with a Pinay Canadian citizen, i want to know what to do since wala pong divorce dito sa Pinas. Balak po nya umuwi, is there anything else that i can do like making a letter of agreement pra mkakuha ng assurance from him when he gets here?please help..thanks in advance.

View user profile


your agreement has no legal effect.

if it was the canadian citizen who filed for divorce then the divorce can be recognized here through a court petition.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum