Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2nd Marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2nd Marriage on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:15 pm

blackcat1024

Arresto Menor
Hi,
Recently nandito po ako sa UAE. My Ex-Husband got his CENOMAR result stating that our Marriage is his 2nd time.
His first marriage was Sept 1995 with the other Woman and Second was mine May 2005. Is my marriage is null and void??
Gusto ko rin lang po malaman next step n gagawin ko para mapa null and void ko po ang kasal namin, posible po ba kahit nasa UAE ako?
Thank you po.

View user profile

2 Re: 2nd Marriage on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:26 am

attyLLL

it is void. there is way to file it while you are outside the country

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: 2nd Marriage on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:37 pm

blackcat1024

Arresto Menor
Ok thank you po.
Follow up question lang po, our solemnizing officer who marrying us is interested to have a copy of CENOMAR for her to check with NSO what is the next procedure to clear it. Is it safe?

Do i need to consult with the lawyer to clear my record to NSO?
Or i can personally come to NSO and clear it.

Last edited by blackcat1024 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional question)

View user profile

4 Re: 2nd Marriage on Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:44 pm

attyLLL

you will need a lawyer to represent and assist you in filing a petition in court

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: 2nd Marriage Today at 8:53 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum