Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:38 pm


Arresto Menor
I have a 10 year old daughter (illegitimate) his father acknowledged her and even borrow her from time to first he gives support and already has a family but after 3 kids where born things have changed....before he use to give 5k/month, tuition fee but that lasted since late 2011. Now he only give my daughter tuition fee and he has no stable job...and even threatened me to get my daughter kung di ko daw kaya buhayin yung anak ko....for a long time ako nagsusupport sa everyday needs nung bata, galit pa sya pagnagfollow up ako ng tuition. What can I do to ask for a regular support? Thanks po

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:26 am


the legal remedy is to file a petition for support at the court

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum