Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i really need advice..,please help me

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 i really need advice..,please help me on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:11 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi I'm jennifer and kailangan q po ng advice regarding my first child..I got pregnant when I'm 17 then gave birth at 18 with my first daughter..that was year 2008..kaso po ang problema nung nanganak ako gulong gulo ang isip ko hndi ko alam ang gagawin ko sa baby ko..,after 3 days nung nanganak ako pumunta yung ate ko sa bahay ko at ang sabi gusto daw ampunin ng tita ko yung baby ko.wala yung asawa ko nung time na yun at dahil gulong gulo ang isip ko pumayag ako..walang legal adoption na nangyari,pinaregister lng nila yung bata.,ang sinulat nilang father ay yung anak ng tita ko at ang mother ay ex gf ng anak ng tita ko..Tapoz sabi nila pwede ko daw dalawin lgi yung anak ko.

After 3 days nalaman ng asawa ko kaya pinapakuha n sa akin kaso hinihingian aq ng 5000 walang wala kaming pera nung time na yun kaya di namin nakuha..since then tinago na nila yung anak ko.ayaw nila ibigay yung address ngyon 150,000 nmn ang hinihingi nila sa akin..

Nag aaral n ngyon yung anak ko shes 4 years old now..Meron bang legal way para mabawi ko ang anak ko..?please give me advise..

View user profile

2 Re: i really need advice..,please help me on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:05 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua
You can try filing simulation of birth and extortion but you need to have a strong evidence

View user profile

3 Re: i really need advice..,please help me on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:45 pm


Arresto Menor
thanks for the reply..can u give me examples of evidences that can help..I have witnesses can that help too..?

View user profile

4 Re: i really need advice..,please help me on Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:49 pm


the best evidence is a dna test, but that can cost around 45k

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum