Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day to all!

This is for my friend which is a TRANSMAN. He really needs an advice for CHANGING OF HIS NAME. he doesn't have a problem with his GENDER MARKER becs he knows that it really can't be changed here in the Philippines.

Many of his friends, Advised to file for LATE REGISTRATION in NSO, but he wants to know if there's more options.

He wants to change his name LEGALLY.


There are situations that the person he's talking wouldn't believe that he's the right person, for example, claiming of money (remittances), Checking his license for checkpoints, Mostly, applying for work, Getting Requirements. He gets violated and discriminated. His name causes so much hassle and problem for him.

Thank you and Have a pleasant day everyone! Smile

View user profile


answered your other post

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum