Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Custody on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:01 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi. I need help about my daughter. She is 8years old now and she is illegitimate but she is using her father's last name. She grew up with her lola since she is still baby. Now i asked them if i can get my daughter to come to me here in Canada but they resist to allow her. At first my daughter wants to come with me but later on she told me she dont want anymore. I also ask her father before and he said yes but now he says no. I dont know what to do. Of course i want my daughter to come with me here in Canada but what else can i do if she decided not to come with me anymore.Sad

View user profile

2 Re: Child Custody on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:06 pm


Arresto Menor
If i file a child custody case will i win the case or no? And also my daughter's father is not living with her. And will there be a case about the forging of the signature of her father on her birth certificate? But i dont have proof for it. The only proof i have is that her father during that time is in Quatar. Her ex girlfriend/live in partner signed it for them. Hope to hear from you ASAP. I really need help.

View user profile

3 REPLY on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:55 pm

karl rove

Reclusion Perpetua
Yes, you could file a child custody case. Based on the facts, you have a solid ground to initiate the case.

just let me know, if you are interested in pursuing your case.


View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum