Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ChildCustody

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ChildCustody on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:09 pm

lapg1984

Arresto Menor
Hi. I need help about my daughter. She is 8years old now and she is illegitimate but she is using her father's last name. She grew up with her lola since she is still baby. Now i asked them if i can get my daughter to come to me here in Canada but they resist to allow her. At first my daughter wants to come with me but later on she told me she dont want anymore. I also ask her father before and he said yes but now he says no. I dont know what to do. Of course i want my daughter to come with me here in Canada but what else can i do if she decided not to come with me anymore.

View user profile

2 Re: ChildCustody on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:11 pm

lapg1984

Arresto Menor
If i file a child custody case will i win the case or no? And also my daughter's father is not living with her. And will there be a case about the forging of the signature of her father on her birth certificate? But i dont have proof for it. The only proof i have is that her father during that time is in Quatar. Her ex girlfriend/live in partner signed it for them. Hope to hear from you ASAP. I really need help.

View user profile

3 Re: ChildCustody on Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:48 pm

attyLLL

is suppose this lola is from the father side? the legal remedy will be to file a petition in court for custody of minor. the faking of the signature can be an additional basis.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: ChildCustody on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:39 pm

lapg1984

Arresto Menor
Yes she is the lola from her father side. But if i file a perition will the court still favors me even my daughter decided not to come with me anymore? Is there anything else i can do to make sure next time that i will get her the lola will have no hesitation to give her to me, because they are telling me now that i can get her when my daughter is in high school...as they also told me before that whenever i ask them if i can get my daughter i can get her and they said YES but now they dont want to. Thanks

View user profile

5 Re: ChildCustody on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:59 am

attyLLL

the court will decide based on what it believes will benefit the child the best. it will consider the choice of the child, but that is not binding.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: ChildCustody Today at 10:25 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum