Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ano ang dapat kong gawin para makapag file ng annulment?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hello po atty..
8yrs na po akong hiwalay sa husband ko pareho na po kami my gf/bf..gusto na po naming pareho ma annul ang kasal namin...ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin at paano po mag file...?

View user profile


first search 'grounds for annulment' in the forum

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum