Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

selling property

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 selling property on Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:04 pm

ShielaS

Arresto Menor
Good morning, Atty.

I want to sell 2 parcels of land: Land No.1 is already titled in my name while Land No. 2 with house is under Pag-ibig loan. The 2 lots are right next to each other totalling 212 sq. mts.

I found a seller who wants to buy the property and assume my pag-ibig loan.

what contracts to i need to prepare to effect the sale?

i asked some lawyers in our place but their fees are quite expensive. Can I make the deed of sale or the contracts and have it notarised to save on cost?

thanks in advance for the advise Smile

kind regards,

shiela sosias

View user profile

2 Re: selling property on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:51 am

attyLLL

you can search deeds of sale on the net, but you should inquire with the pag-ibig about their process on transfer of the mortgage

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Many thanks :) on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:37 am

ShielaS

Arresto Menor
Noted on the advise. Many thanks.

attyLLL wrote:you can search deeds of sale on the net, but you should inquire with the pag-ibig about their process on transfer of the mortgage

View user profile

4 Re: selling property on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:14 am

houseonme

Arresto Menor
Hi Guys....

I am a foreigner looking at purchasing a condiminium in Manila. I want to know for sure whether there is any Taxes to pay such as a "sales tax" or any other taxes i may need to pay as part of the purchase.

Please let me know asap.

Mark

View user profile

5 Re: selling property Today at 6:18 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum