Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to get a land title

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 how to get a land title on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:47 pm

Arresto Menor
hi! i need help pls on how to get a land title, i am residing in taguig city. its a one lot, pero 2 po kme na may ari, its like we have to subdivide the lot. kami po yung nasa likod nila, kaya po may problem din sa right of away, but they are now willing to provide a meter for our way, do we have to shoulder all the expenses para sa pag tibag ng pader nila? or should it be 50/50? since initially before pa nila mabili yung lot at patayuan ng bahay hanggang 4th floor e may daanan naman po talaga kami duon. and also, do we have to give in to them a meter since they will give us a meter for our way? or do we have to pay them for the price of that right of way?

another thing, meron po kaming daan before sa gilid ng house namin, but recently yung kapit bahay namin ayaw na kami padaanin because nag pa bed space po kami, at hindi na raw po kami pwede dumaan dun, for whatever reasons, hanggang sa pina brgy nya kami and the brgy captain sided on them, becuase they already have a land title and claiming yung daanan is part of their land and its private daw po. pero po, bago nila mabili yung lot na yun, meron na po talagang daanan duon, at kami rin po ang nauna sa kanila na nag patayo ng bahay at tumira sa lugar na to.

kaya po kelangan namin mag karoon ng daanan sa nasa unahan na bahay sa amin. kaya po kelangan na tibagin pa yung pader nila para po mag ka daan kami palabas.

pls po tulungan nyo po ako kung ano po ang mga dapat kong gawin. salamat po, and god bless.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum