Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property measurement dispute

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Property measurement dispute on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:54 am

enricoarana

Arresto Menor
Hi,

We are having a problem regarding the property measurement of the lot area adjacent to our house. First of all, our current house was built during the 70's with both side walls running along our property line. Now, the owner of the adjacent lot is currently building a new structure on his own lot, but according to the owner, she had her lot area re-surveyed, and found out the we occupied almost 5sqm of her lot. Now she wants us to pay for 5sqm or she will have our wall brought down.

View user profile

2 Re: Property measurement dispute on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:50 am

attyLLL

you don't have to honor her survey. you can check with your won geodetic engineer

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Property measurement dispute on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:29 am

shyjyeon

Arresto Menor
I bought a parcel of lot sa sa isang subdivision ng CAMELLA HOMES, almost 75% na ng total contract price ang nabayaran ko na. Pre-selling kong nabili noong january 2011, then this year ko lang naclarify sa kanila ung exact lot ko, nasa parameter area ung property at may nkatayong bahay (outside village) sa gilidng lot ko, nang pinare-survey namin sa camella, sabi ng surveyor ay kasama ang mga poste ng bahay ng outsider sa property namin. Papatayuan na sana namin ng bahay ang lot pero mukhang matatagalan dahl sa problema na to. Ano po ang magandang gawin para sa sa ganitong sitwasyon?
Salamat po!

View user profile

4 Re: Property measurement dispute on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:09 pm

attyLLL

camella is supposed to deliver the property to you without any problems. either ask for another lot if possible, for a refund, or accept it with an agreement that they are liable for dealing with the problem.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Property measurement dispute on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:21 pm

shyjyeon

Arresto Menor
We tried to ask for other lot available because i suppose to start house construction, but they said no more available lot wth the same or near on the size we purchased. And they never offer me anything like what you suggested. The admin said that they still waiting for the surveyor's report. But 7 weeks had passed still no report.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum