Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Help if I can file Adultery Case

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need Help if I can file Adultery Case on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Hopeless Husband

Arresto Menor
Atty,
Gusto ko lng sana mag inquire kung ano pwde ko ikaso against my wife and his lover. Nasa labas po ako nagtatrabho and I found out na may lover pala ung misis ko which is di lng one time kundi dalawa pa. 3yrs sila nung isa then 1yr na sila nung bago. Ang ebidensya ko lng ai mga txt messages nilang dalawa na may kasamang sweet words like " I love you " and witnesses din which is best friend at mga kapitbahay nya na pwde magpatunay na may relasyon sila nung lalaki at nakita pa ng bestfriend nya na pumasok ung asawa ko at ung lover nya mismo sa kwarto namin mag asawa at di lang isang beses nangyari and may bahay din na nirentahan nya at dun lagi ang lalaki pero di naman natutulog dun. Pwde ko din ba gamiting ebidensya ang testimony ng first lover nya na naging sila at may nangyari sa kanilang dalawa. I'm really desperate kc kahit ung family nya tinatago ung relasyon at ako pa mismo nag hanap ng paraan para mahuli sya.

View user profile

2 Re: Need Help if I can file Adultery Case on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:27 am

attyLLL

the proper charge is adultery, but i don't think you have sufficient proof to prove that she is having sexual intercourse with him. maybe you can have a videocam installed.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Need Help if I can file Adultery Case on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Hopeless Husband

Arresto Menor
Thanks Atty, how about if the 3rd party admits it and willing to testify in the court? would that be considered as concrete evidence too?

View user profile

4 Re: Need Help if I can file Adultery Case on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:07 am

attyLLL

the third party has to be charged also, so i don't know if he'll agree to that.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum