Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

plan to file annulment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 plan to file annulment on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:47 pm

daddypat

Arresto Menor
atty,
i am planning to file annulment,ground is psyc incapacity,wife gambles,hangs out all night sa sugalan,morally unfit and neglects my daughters 9 and 1 yr old,kaya po pnadala ko sila sa mother ko,based sa family code malaki nmn po ang chance sa akin mapunta custody,pero ang rason kya di ko pa na file
is ung batas na "child below 7 shud b removd frm the mother"ayaw ko po mahiwalay sa bunso while eldest nmn is ako ang choice nya pg nasa korte na,ang question ko po atty is pg nagfile n b ako and during the whole trial kanino po mapunta custody ng bunso ko,basing frm the family code,unfit po sya and marami n dn ako nkalap evidence to support this.
separate petition po b ang child custody?

your help wil b highly regarded,thanks

View user profile

2 Re: plan to file annulment on Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:15 am

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua
Sorry you cannot, unless you have clear and convincing proof that she is indeed unfit. Palabas mo na lang na may record sia sa mental hospital which I believe would be sufficient for the court to declare her unfit.

View user profile

3 Re: plan to file annulment on Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:49 pm

daddypat

Arresto Menor
thanks atty ,then tiis na lng to live with this kind of wife til bunso comes of age,5 po ba o 7?

View user profile

4 Re: plan to file annulment on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:35 am

attyLLL

imo, the dad only has a chance of getting custody only when the mother agrees to it. proving a mother is unfit is one of the hardest things to do.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: plan to file annulment Today at 10:00 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum