Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pending Annulment Case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pending Annulment Case on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:42 pm


Arresto Menor
Dear Atty,

My ex husband and I got separated since 2008 and he filed an annulment case year 2011, courts decision was made May 2012. While waiting for the Finality to come out we were informed that OSG filed an MR July 2012. When my ex husband followed up with his lawyer, lawyer said he already sent comments to the RTC, but RTC court clerk said that theres no comments made as of November 2013. We have this feeling that this lawyer is not working hard to work the case considering that my ex husband paid him already.

Would you advise us to get another lawyer to facilitate pending case?

Hope you can give me advise on this.

View user profile

2 Re: Pending Annulment Case on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:04 am


then send a letter or email to your lawyer and tell him that according to the court, no comment was received. you are free to change lawyers anytime. and note that we do not guarantee outcomes.

sorry to say this, but once the OSG appeals your case, they have a very good batting average in getting reversals at the Court of Appeals because the evidence presented in the RTC wasn't very good

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum