Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

re annullment of my marriage and asking for child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi Attorney, just wanted to ask you how to go about filing for annullment of my marriage. I've been married for 16 years with 16 yr old son and 12 yr old daughter. Just last February,2013 my husband just text me to my phone that he is bunkrupt and that he will go back to his province. In essence he left us. He claim that I don't help him but in fact the tuition of our two kids in private school I have been paying. He only pays for the household expenses. I don't think he is bunkrupt since he still has his bmw big bike and lots of guns which I know is very expensive. Anyway he left and has'nt been giving me any child support ever since Feb.. After three months he posted a picture in facebook with his mistress. I have kept a copy of his text msgs and pictures from facebook. What legal action should I file? or Do I have grounds to file for annulment and child support? Thank you

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum