Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi I am newbie, I don't know the right category for my problem, please help!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I have two birth certificates. That contains two different birth date, the other one is December 28, 1989 and the other is February 19 1989. In my ID'S I put the Dec. 28. Here in our country, before I could still get a copy the Dec. 28 birth cert. I was shocked when I learned that I have two birth certificates under my name. I asked my parents if what happened. They said that it was a mistake. And now, they only honor the first registration which is the Feb. 19. I want to change the information in my ID'S so it will be in coherence to my official birth certificate. I need to do this to get a passport and to set my records straight. Can I ask for an attorney's like an honorary or any document that I could present to change information in my ID's? Please help, thanks bounce 

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum