Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

file concubinage and adultery

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 file concubinage and adultery on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:49 pm

marymarie_7822

Arresto Menor
In filing a case of concubinage and adultery kailangan pa bang may testigo kahit may mga ebidensya na po. Like in my case my husband works in Dubai and recently ko lang nalaman na may kabit ang asawa ko at umuwi ng pinas at stay sya sa bahay nung kabit at check in sila sa hotel for 2 days sa Eurotel Baguio . May mga ebidensya ako yung mga conversation nila sa yahoo and facebook at mga pictures. Hindi pa ba sapat po yun para masampahan ko ng kaso ang asawa ko at kabit nya. May mga kaibigan sya sa Dubai na alam ang relasyon nila pero I doubt na kakampi sila sa akin na bilang legal wife nya dahil una hindi nila alam na ang asawa ko may asawa at anak na pala, at recently lang din nalaman ng mga kaibigan nya sa Dubai. Pls help

View user profile

2 Re: file concubinage and adultery on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:52 am

attyLLL

if the case were for monetary damages against the girl, i'd say that evidence can be arguably winnable.

but for a criminal case, i don't think it's enough.

you'll also have to prove that you were authorized to view their conversations.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: file concubinage and adultery on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:29 pm

marymarie_7822

Arresto Menor
Hi atty, na hack ko po yung account ng asawa ko sa FB and yahoo account po nya at dun ko po nalaman lahat ang tungkol sa pag tataksil ng asawa ko. Hindi po ba sapat iyun laban sa kanila?

View user profile

4 Re: file concubinage and adultery on Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:54 pm

attyLLL

imo, the emails cannot be used as evidence because they were acquired through a violation of privacy.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: file concubinage and adultery on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:21 pm

Miaka_

Arresto Menor
what if the wife runaway with the kids and abandoned the husband for she thinks her husband is nothing ( financial insufficiency) then lost contacts,,he doesnt know where to find them...then the husband got a new girl and had another baby.. after a long time, the husband found out that the wife also is leaving with someone else... the husband wants to file an anulment but the wife threat he must give sum of money for the kids future or else she wont sign the papers? how can deal with that? can the wife file him a case under concubinage? and so the husband can file adultery? thanks

View user profile

6 Re: file concubinage and adultery on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:05 am

attyLLL

miaka, the father is still required to provide support for the child, and considering he knew where they were, then he could have done so.

View user profile

7 Re: file concubinage and adultery on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:44 am

einjhell

Arresto Menor
Ask q lang po if pede pa po ba buhayin ung kaso ng concubinage
Once na dismissed npo?

View user profile

8 Re: file concubinage and adultery on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:41 pm

marymarie_7822

Arresto Menor
hi atty, dun ko po nalaman lahat ng pagtataksil ng asawa ko sa mga emails po nila. Tinanung ko po sya pero he is still denying. So gumawa ako ng paraan para matuklasan lahat at duon ko po nalaman lahat ang tungkol sa kanila.  So it means to say hindi po ba yun sapat na evidence laban sa kanila. So hintayin ko pang lumobo yung tyan nung kabit nya at mag karoon ng anak ganun po ba?

View user profile

9 Re: file concubinage and adultery on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:08 pm

attyLLL

einhell, yes, if you have new evidence.

mary, all i said is that you cannot use those emails as evidence in a legal proceeding. confront them with your knowledge, or find different evidence

View user profile

10 Re: file concubinage and adultery on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:24 pm

einjhell

Arresto Menor
Atty.. Hingi lang po aq ng advice... I am a mistress... Pro 2yrs. Na pong hiwalay ang partner q at ang wife nya, kasal po cla...nung nagsama kmi

after 1yr.
Na pagsasama nmin nagkaron na din po ng kalive-in ang wife nya.. At ngaun po 4yrs. Npo kmi ng partner q at 3yrs.
Npo ung wife nya at ang kinakasama nito..
Last month of may po nagdemanda ung wife nya ng concubinage at denial of financial support, pro inatrass din po ng
Wife nya ung kaso at nadismissed ito sa kasunduan na magsusustento ung partner q sa 2kids nila..

Kya lang po walang work until now ung partner q. . Dti ngagawan nmin ng paraan ang sustento sa pangungutang..
Pro ngaun po nadedelay na xa magbigay ayaw po tumanggap ng reason ang wife nya at nag babanta na ioopen nya ulit ung
Mga kaso..

Minumura po aq sa txt at pinagbabantaan at nagiiskandalo npo sa haus ng parents q ung wife nya kung saan dun kmi nakatira

Anu po ba dapat nmin gawin? Ngaun po BUNTIS ung wife nya sa kinakasama nito..
May laban po ba kmi? Plss.. I really nid an advice..

Last edited by einjhell on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

View user profile

11 Re: file concubinage and adultery on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:10 pm

attyLLL

if she refiles the case, then file a counter charge of adultery.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum