Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what kind of case can I file my husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what kind of case can I file my husband on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:07 pm


Arresto Menor
I found out my husband's relationship with another woman which is i think 17 years old. I don't know if they had sex but I want to move on from this emotional catastrophe so I just want to ask if I can file a case against my husband and the girl?? we are legally married and I have mere proof of his relationship with the girl.. I hope you can help me..

View user profile

2 Re: what kind of case can I file my husband on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:37 am


you can file a case of ra 9262 against them both and concubinage if they lived together

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum