Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

nee some advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 nee some advice on Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:42 am


Arresto Menor
nagpakasal po kami ng asawa ko year 2007.nagabroad po sya at sa kasamaang palad naghiwalay kami.lately,sinubukan pow namin ayusin yung relationship namin.galit sken ang pamilya nya.pinapili po ang pinili po nya pamilya nya.ano po ang nararapat kong gawin?

View user profile

2 Re: nee some advice on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:48 am


this isn't really a legal issue.

if you want to fix it, you'll have to win back not only her, but the family as well.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum