Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHANGE OF SURNAME on Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:51 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi, ask kong po kase yung anak ko is 1year old mahigit na and his surname is not from his real father's surname.. Naghiwalay kase kame and I had a boyfriend that time and he asked na sa kanya iapelido ang bata. Now the problem is naghiwalay kame and gusto ko iapelido sya sa TOTOONG tatay nya. Pano po dapat gawin?? Crying or Very sad gano katagal ang process and how much? Sana po Matulungan nyo ako.. Salamat

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum