Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

wala na po bang ibang legal na paraan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 wala na po bang ibang legal na paraan? on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:19 pm

abigail03

Arresto Menor
is there still a way to deny the fatherhood of child after 5 years? if not, habang buhay na nakalagay sa birth certificate ng bata yung pangalan ng guy kahit na hindi sa kanya ito? nangangamba kasi kami na baka years from now yung nanay which is annuled from the guy, eh manghingi ng pera or manggulo in the future when di naman talaga anak ng guy yung bata.

we're hoping theres still a way. di kasi naasikaso agad dati dahil walang walang pera at time pero ngayon may pangbayad at time na. di maatim ng guy na may nakasabit na bata sa pangalan niya panghabang buhay. there must be a way. Sad pls help

View user profile

2 Re: wala na po bang ibang legal na paraan? on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:34 pm

attyLLL

if the basis for annulment was psycho incapacity, then the child remains to be his legitimate child.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: wala na po bang ibang legal na paraan? on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:37 am

adelle_19

Arresto Menor
if the child was not legitimated after marriage will he/she remains illegitimate after an annulment?and if mommy would want to remarry and the biological dad acknowledged the child can the mommy have the child adopted by future husband without the biological dad's consent?thank u

View user profile

4 Re: wala na po bang ibang legal na paraan? on Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:52 pm

attyLLL

the mere act of the parents marrying legitimates the child automatically. updating the record is just a formality.

and a new husband knowingly making a false claim that he is the father can be charged with the crime of simulation of birth.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: wala na po bang ibang legal na paraan? on Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:57 pm

adelle_19

Arresto Menor
so if the marriage will be annuled due to psychological incapacity the child will remain legitimate even without legitimation?and biological dad's consent is needed if in case i want my child to be adopted by new husband?would adoption be possible for this scenario?

View user profile

6 Re: wala na po bang ibang legal na paraan? on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:57 am

attyLLL

yes, and adoption is possible.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum