Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting Access to my son

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Getting Access to my son on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:43 am


Arresto Menor
I know a young man in Manila, who had a child with a young woman, who has since traveled abroad.  Her family in Manila took the son and is in hiding, and will not return him.

What can this father do to get access to his son?
Can he seek an Order through the courts?

View user profile

2 Re: Getting Access to my son on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:16 pm


he can file a petition for habeas corpus, but imo, he should have signed the birth certificate if it is to prosper. else the family can deny he is the father.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum