Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change surname on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:24 pm


Arresto Menor
hi po.. ask ko lang po kung anong pwede nmin gwin? gusto namin ilipat apelyido nung anak nmin sa apelyido ng dad nya.. dati po kasi di kmi ok ng dad nya so sken ko sya inapelyido.. so ngaun gusto nmin ilipat sa kanya.. pero dpa po kmi kasal, san po kmi pwede pmunta? kasi sbi nun iba dpat daw iadopt nya ung bata kahit sya tlga daddy.. pano po ba? thanks.. Smile

View user profile

2 Re: change surname on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:09 am


go to the civil registrar and inquire about "authority to use surname of the father". look it up also in the net

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: change surname on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:05 pm


Arresto Menor
you can also file and request transfer of name sa city hall. another option is file a late registration of bc and let your husband acknowledge the child.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum