Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS, PHIC, PAGIBIG claims with illegal dismissal case

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jerviteam

Arresto Menor
hello,

my father's case is illegal dismissal/termination with money claims. it went for 7 years upto the supreme court where it was decided that the case was indeed an illegal dismissal and that my father should be paid of backwages and other benefits from the date he was illegally dismissed until the date he is reinstated.

the supreme court gave the case to the NLRC to compute the money
claims.

my question is, since NLRC said that they don't have jurisdiction for SSS, PHIC and PAGIBIG, they are not part of their computation.

1. so how can my father claim for these benefits since the SC decided all other benefits should be paid?

2. will this fall under or considered a non-payment of employees' premium case which is a criminal offense to the employer

3. if number 2 is yes, please cite a jurisprudence for us to study intelligently.

thank you very much attoneys. :-)

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum