Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pisikal na pananakit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 pisikal na pananakit on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:51 am


Arresto Menor
Good Day,

help me atty please, bumalik po ang asawa ko sa bahay last week pa kagabi po nag-away kami. inagaw po nya ang cp ko at ayaw ng ibalik saken. hinampas nya po ako ng unan at sisipain pa sana nung sinabe ko na magpa-docctor kami para malaman kung sino samen dalawa ang me ginagamit na iba. pagkasabe ko po nun sisipain po ako .napa-ilag nalang po ako.

ano pong dapat kong gawin ngayon atty?

View user profile

2 Re: pisikal na pananakit on Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:31 pm


you can go to a government hospital and ask for a medico-legal certificate of your injuries, then you can go to the women's desk of the PNP to file a complaint for ra 9262

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum