Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zyra m. plata

Arresto Mayor
I would like to ask if it is possible to refuse from using surname of a husband.
We are not yet annulled and no one has the intention of filing an annulment. However, I have gathered some bad news that might affect my reputation and my child's.
Please help.

View user profile


you can use your maiden name anytime, but you can't ask govt agencies to change their records.

you children have to use the father's surname

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum