Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Annulment on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:16 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi Atty,
Pinaplano ko pa lang pong mag file ng annulment case via PAO, may mental disorder po ang asawa ko at may records sa provincial hospital pati na rin po sa manila kung saan sya nag pagamot dati, but since nurse ang tita nya pinahold nya po ang release ng papers kahit asawa ko na po ang nagrequest nagthreat po sya sa mga nurse na idedemanda kapag nag release ng medical certificate. Ayaw nilang gamitin ko ito as evidence dahil mapupunta raw sa akin ang custody ng anak namin na sa kasalukuyan ay nasa poder ng biyenan ko.
It is stated that, Any psychological incapacity at the time of the marriage celebration, which prevents either the husband or wife from fulfilling the essential marital obligations of marriage, shall also be void even if such incapacity becomes manifest only after the solemnization.
(Psychological incapacity is not automatically lunacy but it does mean that one or both spouses have abnormal interpersonal behavior, or a psychological characteristic which inhibits the spouse to fulfill the essential obligations of marriage.)

May posibilidad po ba na makakuha ako ng medical records nya kahit ayaw ng mother nya? I understand na wala nga sya maayos na pag iisip dahil sinusunod nya ang utos ng mama at tita nya. Ano po ba ang mabuti kong gawin dahil kahit anong pakikipag usap ko sa kanya sa bandang huli kapag hindi ako umaayon na bigyan sya ng pera umaayaw sya. 12 yrs na po kaming hiwalay at may ka live in na rin po sya.

Please, i need your advice.
Salamat po ng marami.

View user profile

2 Re: Annulment on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:33 am


it will be hard, but you can try to subpoena his doctor and the records

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum