Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HELP PLEASE on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:06 am

Arresto Menor
Hi to all,

I just want to ask if its right na idetain yung accuse if qualified theft yung case? Di ba dapat may warrant yun bago sila idetain? And how much is the real bail bond of qualified theft? Here's the story, a cousin of mine was working in a specific mall along manila. Siguro out of hungry, binuksan nila yung isang item na worth 70 php. The security on duty spotted them, and brought to the police station. We tried to talked to the store manager and told us na ipareglo na lang daw. Now, ang sabi ng security, ayaw daw pumayag ng security head na mag paareglo. Sabi namin kahit 20x bayaran na lang, since automatic na terminated na sila. Nainquest sila, then the case was pursued, before sila iinquest , the police whom handling the case tried to talked to the compalainant na iareglo na lang, maliit na halaga lang naman daw, kawawa naman daw sila. But then, the shitty security still being resistant, sumusunod lang daw sa utos. Nagbayad kami ng 12k each person for bailbond para marelease sila, 24k nga daw dapat each person. is that true?

View user profile

2 Re: HELP PLEASE on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:06 pm

Arresto Menor
tama lang yan. although maxyadong hindi makatao ang ginawa ng mall management. I feel sad for your cousin.

View user profile

3 Re: HELP PLEASE on Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:27 pm

Arresto Menor
okay na, pinatawag sila ng management for settlement, funny nga eh, wala pa yung hearing pero nakipag settle na agad yung management. parang ang stupid lang kasi makikipag ayos din pala ang dami pa nila chorva. Nalagasan tuloy kami ng 12k. Anyway, thanks for your response, I appreciate it.  Razz 

View user profile

4 Re: HELP PLEASE Today at 9:55 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum