Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem with my wife

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Problem with my wife on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:46 pm


Arresto Menor
hello atty, good day.
hihingo po sana ako ng advice kung nararapat gawin.

My wife ko po nagstay ngayon sa house ng sister niya also with my mom in law.

Ngayon meron kaming problema, gusto ko po masettle ito with my wife. Ang kaso po nakikialam na po mga in laws ko. Nag aadvice pa na maghiwalay nlang kami kasi ayaw na daw ng wife sa akin.

Nag ask po ako sa kanila na kung puede bibisita ako sa bahay nila para makausap at makita asawa ko baka sa ganun paraan untiunti magkaayos kami. Ang nangyari po pinagbabawalan na nila ako bumisita sa kanila. Parang sa tono nila ayaw na nila magkaayos kami ng asawa ko at tinataboy na po ako

Gusto ko po sanang masettle ang problema namin ng asawa ko ang kaso nasa poder sya ng mga inlaws ko.

ano po ba gagawin ko attorney? mahirap maayos problema kung anjan ang asawa ko sa kanila.

View user profile

2 Re: Problem with my wife on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:00 pm


give it time, but keep on trying to contact her through social media.

if after a month, she still refuses, you can try to file a complaint at the bgy to try to see her.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum