Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

long period of time to claim 2003 employed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 long period of time to claim 2003 employed on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:02 pm


Arresto Menor
im employed since 1998-2003 years i am awol absent without official leaved , so i dont know the term and conditions about the seperations or back pay now i have a concerns if i can get or request my back pay since i dont get in last 2003 for a long period of time 10 years how can i claimed it?

View user profile

2 Re: long period of time to claim 2003 employed on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:16 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
you went awol, even if your company provides separation pay, i doubt if they will give it to you since you were not cleared. Also - in the labor code, there's no separation pay if you resign or terminate your service unless otherwise provided in the CBA or company policy.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum