Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change surname on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:15 pm


Arresto Menor
hi! good day po! ask ko lang po if pwede ko bang ipa-change yung surname ng son ko? sa birth certificate niya kasi surname ng father niya. may possibility pa po bang ma-ichange yun sa surname ko? agree po yung father na surname ko nalang gamitin ng baby ko. ano po dapat namin gawin? tnx po!

View user profile

2 Re: change surname on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:09 pm


i recommend you undergo adoption proceedings so he will become your legitimate son and carry your surname

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum