Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

denied solo parent ID to unmarried, working and studying mother because biologigal father is giving financial support(only) to child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Atty. I applied for solo parent and was denied. di daw ako qualified because my child is getting financial support mula sa tatay. my son is 1 year old.

di na po kami mag karelasyon ng tatay ng bata "estrangement" kung baga for over a year now.pero minsan pag tumatawag po ako nakakapag usapan pa naman napagkasunduan namin na ako na mangangalaga sa anak ko since di naman kami kasal pero nagpapadala po sya para sa bata. pero all other responsibilities of parenthood I am currently shouldering

I read the Solo Parent Act. and Family Code of Phil "parental responsibility"  
“Solo Parent” – any individual who falls under any of the following categories:
(Cool Unmarried mother/father who has preferred to keep and rear his/her child/children instead of having others care for them or give them up to a welfare institution;

or meron pa po bang ibang criteria sa Act na pwede ko gamin to qualify for solo parent? gusto ko po kasi ma avail ang leave benefits para sa amin ng anak ko. since nagugugol nga po sa pag tatrabaho at pag aaral ang oras ko. nawawalan na ko minsan ng oras para maka bonding baby ko.

i need your feed back.

View user profile


write a letter to the supervisor of the dswd office.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
will it be possible to file a complaint against municipal dwsd social worker for failing to do her job right?

View user profile

4 wha case to file against social worker on Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:51 pm


Arresto Menor
ano po ba pwede kong i file na complaint againts social worker/s who failed no comply to a certain act. and that their non-complaince i find to be maliscious in nature. causing delay sa mga bagay na na dapat na kuha na nakasaad sa provision ng Act.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum