Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

to file a complain after 6 years.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 to file a complain after 6 years. on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:43 pm


Arresto Menor
atty. may period covered po ba ang isang kaso (Estafa) sa pag file what if ang nanyari na case ay 6 years ago pwede pa din po ba magsampa ng new complain ngayon. ty

View user profile

2 Re: to file a complain after 6 years. on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:04 pm


what do you mean, may nangyari na case? a complaint was actually filed? prescription of estafa depends on the amount involved.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum