Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Civil Case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Civil Case on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:02 pm


Arresto Menor
ano po ang mangyayari kung yung sinampahan mo ng civil damages ay natransfer, napamana, nabinta at nagastos na po lahat ng assets nya? may mahahabol pa ba? makukulong po ba kung wlang maibigay? need po ng legal answer and opinion

View user profile

2 Re: Civil Case on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:27 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Civil case for damages does not include imprisonment. Even the respondent can not pay.

May mga provisional remedies po yun like attachment or garnishment if the property is in the hands of other person., also you can avail this remedy while the case is ongoing but before judgment. (manuever na lang po yung ng lawyer)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum