Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Violent Neighbour

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Violent Neighbour on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:45 pm

Arresto Menor
Do I really have to allow an abusive (and often drunk) person to physically injure me or the people in my household in order to get a restraining order from our municipal court? Because our barangay council won't even try to warn him or look at the damage he has done to our house while calling me out so he could kill me ( "Patayin kita! Palabasin nyo sya dyan para patayin ko sya"). The police wouldn't make an arrest since the incident was reported the morning after when it was safe for me to report the incident. Our landline wasn't working, and the cellphones had minimal load - so we couldn't call them right after the incident.

View user profile

2 Re: Violent Neighbour on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:53 am

Reclusion Perpetua
File malicious mischief case against that person, you said ha has done damages on your house, file illegal entry also and damages to property. You said barangay officials did not do their job?Directly file a case to the city prosecutor, perhaps barangay officials will suffer penalty for negligence of duty. Gather all facts and witnesses.

View user profile

3 Re: Violent Neighbour on Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Arresto Menor
Thanks very much for the advice, Ma'am. He got off with a warning from the police chief after my mother, grandmother and I filed a blotter report. We would have preferred imprisonment. I don't know why they have to be so lenient in small towns. Pasensya talaga masyadong late yung response ko.

View user profile

4 Re: Violent Neighbour Today at 1:14 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum