Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wife Issue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wife Issue on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Hopeless Husband

Arresto Menor
Good Day Attorney,
I'm an OFW, married and have 2 kids. My wife is cheating with other men but I don't have enough evidence to file a case for adultery. For now she's still in our house and I'm back working overseas. My problem is my wife will not let my kids to talk to me or even pay a visit to their lola. What's the best way to file against her so I can talk to my kids again and they can visit their lola as well.
Thanks in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: Wife Issue on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:25 pm


i recommend to begin with filing a complaint at the bgy. you can escalate by filing a case for visitation.

don't cut off support. you can give in part cash and kind.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Wife Issue on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:13 pm

Hopeless Husband

Arresto Menor
Thanks Atty, however I'm out our country and my mother want to see my kids so can she file the complaint?

View user profile

4 gud pm po on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:26 pm


Arresto Menor
Gud pm po 1 year na po ako kasal seaman po ang asawa ko, hindi po ako ang ginawa alotment nya ang parents nya po ung atm na bngay nya sakin ay sa pangalan nya pa nakunan po ng july kya wla pa po kami anak nawala po ung atm ng asawa ko sa ospital kya po nag aply ako atm sa pangalan ko 24k po padala nya sa atm ko pero 8k lng po ang saakn dun ung iba po byad sa utang feelng ko po unfair saakn un dahl parents nya kulang kulang 13 ano po ba ang karapatan ko bilang asawa nya

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum