Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how and where to charge oral defamation and grave threat to an X BF

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

summer venice

Arresto Menor
Hello everyone!

I would like to ask for an advice. I have an X BF who keep posting nasty words on facebook with my pictures on it. He's working at Saudi Arabia and will be here in Philippines any time soon. He's threatening me that he will have me raped and he will kill me himself as well as my current bf. I dont want to be affected but I have this feeling that he's very serious about all the threats.

I don't know how to begin. Where would I file oral defamation and grave threat case against him? I just want to be safe and I want him to refrain from posting on facebook. Please help me guys.

View user profile

jade law

Arresto Menor
huwag ka matakot iha, itago mo mga pinopost niyang mga defamating and threatening words dahil pwede po iyan isama sa mga ebidensya laban sa kanya.

Kumonsulta po tayo sa Public attorneys Office para magfile po ng kasong ilalaban nyo po.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum