Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 VISITATION RIGHTS TO MY CHILD on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:37 am


Arresto Menor
Hi everyone,

how do I get visitation rights for my child?
Ano po ang dapat ko gawin?
Halos 1yr ko na po hindi nakikita ang anak ko, dhil pinagbabawalan ang asawa't anak ko ng in laws ko makipag communicate sa akin.
Please I need your help. ASAP!

View user profile

2 Re: VISITATION RIGHTS TO MY CHILD on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:28 pm


i assume you are the dad. begin by filing a complaint at the bgy. you can escalate by hiring a lawyer and filing a petition in court.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: VISITATION RIGHTS TO MY CHILD on Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:53 pm


Arresto Menor
Thank you po attyLLL

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum