Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

property issue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 property issue on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:32 pm


Arresto Menor
Nambabae dad ko.di na nya mahiwalayan kabit nya.Ngayon ang gusto nya mangyari, maghiwalay sila ng mom ko at hatiin ang ari arian sa kanilang dalawa pero ala pang napipirmahang papeles ng hiwalayan ang mom ko.lima kaming magkakapatid, pede rin ba kaming umalma sa balak ng dad ko at isali kami sa hatian? may mga kaso ba kaming pedeng isampa sa dad ko at kabit nya?. maraming salamat'

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum