Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

protection against a violent husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 protection against a violent husband on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:12 am


Arresto Menor

My husband threatened me that he will hurt me when he's back home next year para daw makaganti sya sa pangbabalewla ko sknya which is because of his fault also. So I just wanna be sure na before it happened meron akong legal protection pra hindi sya makalapit sakin. I know how violent he is dahil nung nandito pa sya at ngsasama kami he often hurt me physically pag meron kaming hindi pagkakaunawaan. Attorney what is he difference between the TRO & TPO? how & where can I file for that? at ano po yung mga consequences pag lumapit parin yung husband ko sakin despite that order?

thank you so much. I really need your advise.

View user profile

2 Re: protection against a violent husband on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:24 pm

jade law

Arresto Menor
Ang masasabi ko lang, lumapit ka sa DSWD at ireport mo ang iyong mga experiences sa asawa mo para meron kang kabalikat. Services yan ng gobyerno para sa mga mamayan. libre po iyan at walang bayad. Dapat maireport nyo ang records ng kanyang mga panggulpi sa inyo po at gaano malimit po kayung binubugbog. Case po yan at governed by our Republic Act No. 9262 (2004) o ang Anti-Violence Against Women and Their Children Act.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum